Have You Been Arrested Or Charged With A Violent Crime?
Call Los Angeles violent crimes lawyer Kevin Moghtanei for a FREE CONSULTATION today.
Violent crimes can be extremely serious charges, and a guilty conviction can have potentially devastating effects a person's future employment prospects.
I have a great deal of experience in handling both felony violent crime charges and misdemeanor violent crimes charges throughout Los Angeles County. Some of the most common types of theft charges I handle include:
- Assault with a deadly weapon – Penal Code section 245
- Robbery – Penal Code section 211
- Murder – Penal Code section 187
- Attempt Murder – Penal code section 664/187
- Voluntary Manslaughter – Penal Code section 192
- First Degree Burglary, person present – Penal Code section 459
- Mayhem – Penal code section 203
- Kidnapping – Penal code section 207
- Carjacking – Penal code section 215
Contact me for a free consultation to discuss your violent crime arrest and violent crime charges.