DUI Defense Lawyer – San Fernando Valley
Have you been arrested or charged with a DUI?
Call Los Angeles DUI lawyer Kevin Moghtanei for a FREE CONSULTATION today.
Contrary to popular belief, getting pulled over and charged with a DUI does not automatically equate to a criminal conviction. Instead, DUI cases are oftentimes the most winnable cases.
- How Exactly Is A DUI Defined Under California State Law?
- What Happens After Someone Is Pulled Over On Suspicion Of DUI?
- Is There A Look Back Period For DUI Convictions In California?
In DUIs and other similar driving under the influence charges, there are two processes going on simultaneously. On the one hand, there is the criminal charge, which I will defend you in the courtroom. On the other hand, there is also an administrative process conducted by the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
I have a great deal of experience in handling DUI both the criminal and DMV hearings throughout Los Angeles County. This is a very large county, in which having the ability to drive to and from, and around town is a real necessity. Do not jeopardize your current and future employment, Some of the most common types of these charges I handle include:
- DUI – Vehicle code section 23152(a)
- DUI BAC .08% or over – Vehicle code section 23152(b)
- DUI Addicted to drugs – Vehicle code section 23152(c)
- DUI Commercial BAC .04% or over – Vehicle code section 21352(d)
- DUI drugs – Vehicle code section 21352(e)
- DUI alcohol & drugs – Vehicle code section 21352(f)
- Felony DUI – Vehicle code section 23153(a)
- Vehicular manslaughter – Penal code section 192(c)
- Vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated – Penal Code section 191.5
- Dry reckless – Vehicle code section 23103
- Wet reckless – Vehicle code section 23103 per 23101.5
- Exhibition of speed – Vehicle code section 23109(c)
Contact me for a free consultation to discuss your DUI arrest and DUI charges.
Call Now For A Free 20 Minute
Strategy Session: (818) 538-5777