Better Call Kev!
At DCD Law, our firm is exclusively devoted to criminal defense. Our team does nothing else all day every day. Because we concentrate on this field of law, we bring invaluable knowledge and experience to your case. Our attorney knows the local criminal justice system as well as the California laws which it prosecutes. When you come to us for your defense, you will have thorough, relentless, and aggressive representation on your side from start to finish.
1. Build a Relationship
Attorney/client trust is vital to a successful defense. To defend our clients effectively, we take the time to hear and understand them. The first step in our process is to establish open communication so that trust may follow. Our team is always accessible, and we pledge to be open and honest every step of the way.
2. Build a Future
We care about the life our clients face after a criminal charge. We understand that a brush with the legal system can be both disruptive and life-altering, and we are committed to helping you to get your life back on track.
3. Build a Defense
The law states that every individual is innocent until proven guilty, and we will make sure that the burden of proof is high. As we build your case, we will gather evidence, conduct interviews, and more. By challenging our prosecution system, we ensure that the law functions appropriately, and we take great pride in what we do.
We know how scary, stressful, and confusing a criminal arrest and charges can be. You may be facing jail or prison time, huge fines, a long and restrictive probation period, and other court sanctions. You could lose your job, your reputation, and face the future with a permanent criminal record that hampers your ability to gain employment, housing, and other life-improvement opportunities. If you are a noncitizen, you could face deportation. This is a time for a defense that can challenge the prosecutor’s case against you. With DCD Law on your side, you can rest assured that we will take every legal measure to do just that.
Connect with DCD Law for a case evaluation with our San Fernando attorney for criminal defense by contacting us at (818) 722-8793. Available 24/7. We speak Spanish and Persian (Farsi). Hablamos español.
At DCD Law, we fight for you at every stage of the criminal process, from investigation to arrest, charges, arraignment, and all court hearings.
We handle defense services in the following practice areas:
- Theft crimes, including robbery, residential and commercial burglary, shoplifting, embezzlement, fraud, elder exploitation, and forgery.
- Sex crimes, including rape, rape of an intoxicated person, oral copulation, sodomy, lewd and lascivious acts against minors, continual sexual abuse, child pornography, and revenge porn.
- Violent crimes, including murder, attempted murder, vehicular homicide, voluntary and involuntary manslaughter, assault with a deadly weapon, criminal threats, carjacking, arson, kidnapping, mayhem, crimes involving great bodily injury, dissuading a witness, crimes against peace officers, gang enhancements, and self-defense.
- Vehicle offenses, including felony hit and run with injury, misdemeanor hit and run with property damage, driving without a license, driving on a suspended license, habitual traffic offender, driving without an ignition interlock device (IID), and driving a car without the owner’s consent (joyriding).
- Expungements, probation, and clearing your record, including certificates of rehabilitation, probation violations, early termination of probation, restoration of gun rights, reduction of a felony to a misdemeanor, 290 registration removal, and issues relating to the Clean Slate Act.
- Warrants, including arrest warrants, search warrants, Ramey warrants, and bench warrants
- Sentencing and diversion, including cases involving the Three Strikes Law, military diversion, mental health diversion, judicial diversion, and drug diversion.
- Gun charges, including felon in possession of a firearm, felon in possession of ammunition, negligent discharge of a firearm, driving with a loaded firearm, ghost gun, and shooting at an inhabited dwelling.
- DUI, including felony DUI, misdemeanor DUI, Watson murder, drug DUI, first-offense DUI, second-offense DUI, third-offense DUI, fourth-offense and subsequent DUIs, DMV hearings, DUI with refusal to submit to a chemical test, and under 21 DUI.
- Domestic violence, including domestic battery, inflicting corporal injury on an intimate partner, child abuse, child endangerment, child neglect, elder abuse, stalking, criminal threats, aggravated trespass, damaging a phone line, posting harmful material on the internet, and revenge porn.
At our firm, you can have peace of mind knowing that your criminal defense attorney will do everything possible to uncover evidence that will work to weaken or negate the prosecution’s assertions. This is done through our intensive investigation into all of the facts and circumstances of your arrest and charges, including any police misconduct or other flaws or inconsistencies that place reasonable doubt on the accusations.
Throughout it all, you will have direct access to your leading attorney who will always provide responsive service to your questions, concerns, and needs. We know that we are the line of defense that may stand between you and the negative consequences of a conviction. We offer committed advocacy meant to help you secure the best possible outcome.
Use our convenient contact form to book an appointment or phone us at (818) 722-8793.